Thursday, November 29, 2012

Through the Desert



                   


Driving back from a visit to my daughter in Colorado, I came upon this sight….

I realized that this view right in front of me was speaking profoundly to me... 
It was if it was saying to me…
Those difficult times that you go through...
 when it seems as if the deserted, barren, and hard times in life are compounded by huge, overwhelming obstacles with no pleasant end in sight…
It is possible to get to the other side, to a refreshing, abundant life, full of possibilities, and restoration.  If we allow ourselves to keep in mind that we won’t be in the harsh desert forever… 
If we don’t stop and step out into the desert and allow it to define and consume us.  
If we keep moving forward, even though we can’t see what’s ahead and it seems as if there is no hope and no way out... 
WE WILL GET TO THE OTHER SIDE 
this one scene that passed by so quickly; yet it spoke volumes to me of what I’ve gone through in my own life, and I wanted to share it with you….

No comments:

Post a Comment